Therapy for Fertility Issues
Mayfair and Online
Our Counsellors and Psychotherapists are specially trained to understand what you are going through and how to help you.
A fertility problem can trigger shock, anger, frustration, anxiety and crisis.
Life is too often lived in rollercoaster cycles of hoping and planning, trying and failing…
We recognise there are few other medical conditions which can impact just about every relationship in life: with partner and sex life, with fertile family members, friends and colleagues, with work and ambition, with belief in God/religion and with our sense of self and our future in the world.
Help to get your life back on track
The three most common feelings reported with infertility are feeling out of control, isolated and that no one understands. We can help lessen the emotional stress and support you through the difficult times.
Trained, knowledgeable therapists
You don’t have to suffer alone. We are here to listen, and support
you in a safe, confidential environment.
Our experienced therapists have the knowledge and experience to
help get your life back on track.
Fertility Counselling Offers:
- A highly experienced, qualified professional who gets your situation
- Stress reduction and coping skills
- If you’re moving to assisted conception, preparation for what is up ahead, including what feelings to expect
- If you have been trying for a long time, a chance to take stock and reassess your goals.
- Support in miscarriage and pregnancy loss
- Support when considering sperm, egg or embryo recipiency, or surrogacy: a chance to talk through the reality: emotional, legal and practical aspects
- Support for solo parents
- Support for LGBT+ parents
Our approach is tailored to you
Our counsellors use a variety of approaches to help you get the most out of your therapy.
You can be safe in the knowledge that it is taking place in an entirely secure and confidential setting.